Bellevue, WA & Walnut Creek, CA – February, 14, 2019 – Alpine SG (“ASG”), a unique software business that buys, builds, and operates market-leading vertical SaaS companies, announced the acquisition of six companies in the marketing technology space: AuthorityLabs, SERPs, Cyfe, Reputology, Reputation Loop, and Social Report. These firms will join with an existing ASG company, Grade.Us, to form ASG MarTech. Together, these products deliver a powerful suite of marketing technology needs to digital agencies and brands.
- AuthorityLabs and SERPS, managed by Mike Ciaglia, are software platforms for brands and agencies that allow firms to effectively and accurately monitor, test, measure and prove SEO strategies to their customer bases.
- Cyfe, led by CEO Ben Carpel, is an all-in-one online performance dashboard that helps marketers easily monitor and analyze vital enterprise data in one place.
- Reputology, founded by Jack Yu and Nori Yoshida, helps businesses operating multiple locations engage customers quickly and identify opportunities to improve through its monitoring and management platform. The business is a powerful complement to Grade.Us’s presence in the online reputation management market.
- Reputation Loop, founded by Zach Anderson and Jeff Schwerdt, is a marketing platform that enables local business owners to easily control and expand their online reputation.
- Social Report, founded by Vitaly Veksler is a full-service social media management platform that offers both social media monitoring and scheduling of content.
ASG MarTech will be headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and Steve Reardon will serve as CEO. Steve previously oversaw ASG subsidiary Bill4Time & ASG MarTech’s Grade.Us. Steve brings valuable experience and knowledge of the marketing technology landscape to this position. “We are excited that these best of breed software companies will be joining the ASG and ASG MarTech family alongside Grade.Us. We believe that these entrepreneurial teams, under Steve’s capable leadership, will create a successful one-stop shop for the digital marketing community,” said Jake Brodsky, Co-founder and Head of Corporate Development at ASG. “We are incredibly fortunate to be partnering with such quality businesses. Each business has been infused with the passion and energy of an incredibly talented founder and are well positioned to accelerate their already considerable growth. We are excited about their exposure and offering them to a wide audience of future customers,” said ASG MarTech CEO Steve Reardon. The businesses will remain as standalone offerings within the ASG MarTech suite of products.
ASG is a group of market-leading vertical SaaS companies, backed by Alpine Investors and operated by world-class PeopleFirst™ leaders. ASG believes deeply in the power of people and data to grow great organizations, and that sharing knowledge, expertise, and resources across its community of businesses drives exponential growth. Founders of leading SaaS companies continue to trust ASG to grow their businesses and build even stronger legacies for the future. To learn more, visit www.alpinesg.com
About Alpine Investors
Alpine is a values-driven private equity firm with a mission to build enduring companies by working with, learning from and developing exceptional people. Alpine specializes in lower middle-market companies in the software, online and business services industries. For more information, visit www.alpine-investors.com. Talk with us @alpineinvestsf, LinkedIn, Facebook.